Welcome to Robbie’s Automotive and Collision Specialists. Robbie’s is a full-service auto body and collision repair facility that has served the Dover, Wharton and Rockaway, New Jersey area since 1983. We invite you to view our videos to see for yourself why Robbie’s is #1 choice for auto body and collision repair services.
Remember! You have the right to choose your auto body repair facility. Don’t allow your insurance carrier to steer you away to inferior quality and expertise. Cheaper isn’t better – other auto body shops have to cut costs somehow to deliver a “cheaper” repair and it’s your car that suffers. Do you really want that? Go with the best…Robbie’s Automotive and Collision Specialists.
- Loyal, factory trained technicians: Our collision repair technician’s have been with us, on average, for over 10 years. The auto body shop industry average turnover rate is 18 months, so we treat our staff well, and in turn, they treat your car well, too!
- Team concept: While many shops employ “jacks of all trades,” we’ve found that by having teams of specialists in each department: body, paint and mechanical; we can do a better job of a safe, on-time repair for you.
- State-of-the-art equipment: We’ve invested thousands of dollars in the latest auto body repair equipment to work on today’s sophisticated, technologically advanced vehicles. Many of our competitors have not made this investment, so who would you rather trust with the care of your vehicle? Robbie’s of course!
- Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) stamps of approval: While we work on all makes and models, we’ve gone the extra mile to earn special recognition from BMW through their exclusive factory training, and we’ve also earned the elite status of being named a Mercedes Benz Certified collision repair shop.
- I-CAR Gold Class Recognition: I-CAR training is the auto body repair industry’s standard for technical training. Through the hard work of our technicians we’ve earned the designation as I-CAR Gold Class. This ensures that your vehicle is receiving the most up-to-date repair techniques and procedures to bring your vehicle back to its pre-accident condition.
- Parts Warehouse: Why wait for parts at one of our competitor’s shops? We have a full warehouse stocked with parts. Before your insurance adjuster even comes to our shop to authorize a repair, we’ll have your parts ready to be put on your car, which gets your car back to you up to two full weeks sooner than many of our competitors can. We strive to use factory parts first, wherever possible.
- Much more: .