BMW has also qualified Robbie’s Auto Body under its BMW Certified Collision Center program which assists independent collision facilities in enhancing our services for our valued BMW customers. Our technicians are required to have 120 hours or more worth of specialized training plus have access to the BMW-approved tools and equipment in our shop to put our training to work! Our facility is equipped with diagnostic instruments, approved measuring equipment, spray booth systems, and hand tools that are current and cutting-edge in the industry. We also have access to the blueprint-based repair protocols set by the engineers at BMW. There’s no need to fear your insurance claim, our customer service staff will work with BMW insurance adjustors to process your claim quick and efficiently. We will also work with your insurance company to cover Original BMW parts for your model of vehicle which will maintain the integrity of your car and your warranty! We want you and your vehicle to get back on the road in the safest way possible which is why you should bring your BMW vehicle to the right hands at Robbie’s Auto Body!
BMW Certified Collision Center Overview:
- Our technicians are required to have 120 or more hours of BMW-specific collision training
- Robbie’s Auto Body has the exact equipment needed to repair your BMW which is approved by the manufacturer
- We recommend the use of Original BMW parts which are engineered for your model of car or SUV
- Original BMW Parts come with a two-year unlimited mileage limited warranty
- We will work with your insurance company
- We are inspected annually to ensure compliance with certification criteria
- We survey our customers during and after the process to gauge satisfaction and learn how we can improve
For more information on the BMW Certified Collision Center program, visit https://bmwusaservice.com/ccrc/why
Does your BMW need some body work?
Call Robbie’s Auto Body at 973-366-1617 or click on our appointment tab