Do you own a Ford car or truck that was just in an accident? Look no further than Robbie’s Auto Body located in Morris County New Jersey! We are a Ford Recognized Body Shop part of the National Body Shop Repair Network. Our technicians are qualified by the Ford manufacturer to make the intricate repairs needed on your Ford vehicle. By seeking out a Ford Recognized body shop like Robbie’s, you are choosing to take the best care of your investment and it is your choice! Your insurance company can make recommendations but cannot mandate that you receive your repairs at a specific collision center. We can help you work with your insurance company for coverage on Original Equipment Manufacturer parts (OEM) which will protect your factory warranty and your safety in case of a secondary accident.
Robbie’s Auto Body’s Ford Recognition standards include:
- Highly-trained Ford Certified technicians
- Encouraging use of 100% of Ford factory original parts (OEM)
- Current repair protocols are up to date with the latest technology
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on all repairs
- Checking in with our customers for your satisfaction and ideas for improvement
- Professional, clean and appealing shop and waiting area
For more information about the Ford Recognized Body Shop program, please visit http://collision.ford.com/auto-repairs
Call Robbie’s Auto Body at 973-366-1617 or click on our appointment tab to schedule a collision repair appointment for your Ford Vehicle.