Robbie’s Auto Body in East Dover is now a member of the General Motors Certified Service Program! If your Chevrolet, GMC, Buick, Cadillac car, truck or SUV has been in a fender bender to full-collision, we are trained and ready to handle anything you bring through our doors! The GM Certified Service Program allows independent collision centers like ours a chance to advance the knowledge, skills, and expertise of our technicians and best serve our GM customers. We are committed to maintaining our certification by keeping up with the latest in technology from General Motors with every model of vehicle as well as investing in the right equipment that GM qualifies as necessary to make repairs correctly and in the safest way possible. We want to make sure that your vehicle will utilize all original safety features and maintain its integrity if faced with another accident. We also want to emphasize a professional environment and a great customer experience! Our friendly customer service staff at Robbie’s Auto Body is happy to assist you with any insurance questions and schedule your appointment!
Robbie’s Auto Body GM Certified Service Program overview:
- We use the most current repair protocols from General Motors for Chevrolet, GMC, Buick, and Cadillac cars, trucks and SUVs.
- We are current on continuing education for our technicians through I-CAR.
- We use the proper tools and equipment to properly repair your GM vehicle.
- We encourage the use of Authentic General Motors parts meant for your vehicle which will maintain its safety, integrity, and durability.
- We maintain a clean, professional shop and service area and survey our customers for satisfaction and ways to improve our services.
- We offer a Lifetime limited warranty backed by GM.
Need an estimate?
Call Robbie’s Auto Body at 973-366-1617 or click on our appointment tab for your Chevrolet, Buick, Cadillac and GMC car, truck or SUV.