Welcome to the Hyundai Recognized Collision Center at Robbie’s Auto Body!
Are you driving a Hyundai that needs some serious attention? Robbie’s Auto Body is your one-stop shop for Hyundai collision repair! We have gone a step above the rest and have attained certification as a Hyundai Recognized Collision Center which will best serve our valued Hyundai customers. This specialization that our technicians have sets us apart from other body shops. Hyundai’s program evaluates our shop annually to ensure that we are giving our customers an excellent service experience from the estimate to the time where they drive off our lot. This partnership between Robbie’s Auto Body and Hyundai emphasizes the importance of quality training and technique. Some insurance companies will try to get away with using aftermarket or refurbished parts for your repair. We cannot stress the importance of using Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) parts enough! OEM parts from Hyundai are the only ones that were engineered for your vehicle. They have the correct fit, function and are the safest option for your repair. Pairing the right equipment with skilled, trained technicians who have access to repair protocols from the manufacturer is what sets us apart so be sure to give Robbie’s Auto Body a call and put your car in Hyundai Certified hands!
Why you should call Robbie’s Auto Body Hyundai Recognized Collision Center:
- We commit to protect the pre-collision safety and value of your vehicle.
- We use the tools and equipment meant to repair each model of Hyundai vehicle.
- We follow the most current manufacturer’s specifications for repairing your Hyundai.
- We encourage the use of genuine parts that are original to the equipment manufacturer (OEM)*
- Genuine Hyundai parts are also meant to fit your vehicle which could reduce repair time*
- We are focused on customer satisfaction and providing a great, overall experience for our customers.
- We offer a limited lifetime warranty which is backed by Hyundai.
* Hyundai USA states that “while the use of Hyundai genuine parts is not required to keep your Hyundai manufacturer warranties, should damage result from the use or installation of non-Hyundai genuine parts, Hyundai or its authorized dealers would have the right to deny warranty coverage for that part and charge you for any repairs”. https://www.hyundaiusa.com/myhyundai/consumerawareness
Call Robbie’s Auto Body at 973-366-1617 or click on our appointment tab to schedule a collision repair appointment at our East Dover location for your Hyundai vehicle!