Your Nissan car or truck is in good hands here at Robbie’s Auto Body! Our shop is a member of the Nissan Certified Collision Repair Network which evaluates our technicians annually, ensuring that we have the knowledge of best practices set by Nissan. As part of the Nissan and the Robbie’s Auto Body family, our goal is to make high-quality, timely and safe repairs on your vehicle to get you and your family back on the road. Nissan Certified Collision Repair shops are certified by the Inter-Industry Conference on Collision Repair or I-CAR and add an additional level of expertise that other shops may not provide. It is very important that a shop has the tools, equipment, and training to properly repair your Nissan vehicle. Without the correct methods and use of Genuine Nissan replacement parts, your warranty and more importantly, your safety could be compromised. Robbie’s Auto Body is committed to bringing you the best when it comes to your Nissan’s collision repair and our Nissan certification is an extension of that promise. Call us to talk about your Nissan’s repair needs!
What makes Robbie’s Auto Body Nissan Certified Collision Repair Network different from non-certified auto body shops?
- We follow the most current manufacturer’s specifications for repairing your car or truck.
- We have the qualified tools and equipment for each model of Nissan Vehicle and our technicians have the training to use them properly.
- We encourage the use of Genuine Nissan Parts for quality, fit, function and durability.
- We survey our customers for satisfaction and insight into improving our services.
- We want to protect your safety if you find your vehicle in a secondary accident.
- We offer a limited lifetime warranty backed by Nissan.
Does your Nissan need to be repaired?
Call Robbie’s Auto Body at 973-366-1617 or click on our appointment tab to schedule a collision repair appointment.