Robbie’s Auto Body, located in East Dover, New Jersey is a proud member of the FCA Certified Collision Care Program. This program covers Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Chrysler, Fiat, SRT and Mopar vehicles and provides our technicians with expert training techniques that are specific to your make and model. FCA (Fiat Chrysler Automobiles) along with other manufacturers joined with Robbie’s Auto Body are committed to superior safety standards, high-quality vehicle restoration after an accident and your satisfaction as our customer. Our shop is inspected annually to ensure compliance on all fronts, checking our methods, techniques, equipment types and proper use of the equipment. Not only does FCA check our repair shop but also our customer services areas to make sure they are clean, professional and appealing to our customers. We also use a survey system to gauge our customer experience. Our already high standard for exceptional customer service and quality collision repair matched with the FCA Certified Collision Care Program makes Robbie’s Auto the premier choice for your Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Chrysler, Fiat, SRT and Mopar vehicle!
As part of the FCA Certified Collision Care Program, Robbie’s Auto Body is:
- Using most current repair protocols directly made for Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Jeep, Ram, SRT and Mopar vehicles
- Up-to-date on technician education through the I-CAR program
- Using Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) parts
- Using proper tools and equipment to properly repair your vehicle
- Maintaining I-CAR Gold status, a high-level of shop cleanliness and a professional atmosphere
- Always looking to improve our services by surveying our customers after the repair process for their satisfaction and input
- In the top 10% of the collision repair industry
- Committed to maintaining the lifetime limited warranty on your vehicle
Call Robbie’s Auto Body at 973-366-1617 or click on our appointment tab to schedule your FCA Certified collision repair!